Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Orzo Salad

I've been in a super bummed mood lately. I've left my roller derby team and took it worse then I thought I would. I'll spare ya'll the drama of it all but I really look forward to whatever happens next in that department.

Does anyone Bhangra dance? I find it absolutely fascinating and amazing but can't find any sort of class or video how to anywhere. It's definitely on my 'to do' list. Looks like I'll have to learn by way of You Tube!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day :D




Orzo salad, pickled egg, chorizo, ruby red orange slices, and melba toast

3 comments:

Cooking Gallery said...

Orzo salad sounds awesome...!I love it that you also added an egg and Chorizo to your bento, yum :)!

Just a MOM (Lina) said...

Never heard of Bhangra dance before, I'd definitely check it out on you tube. I've been doing zumba lately but I am not sure if I like it. Yummy bento BTW!

Angi said...

Hey CG :) Thanks for stopping by!

Lina :) Everyone is raving about Zumba... I must see what it's all about!!