Thursday, 7 April 2011

Eggs in Purgatory

I had to make this not only because it sounded tasty but because the name cracks me up! I did start to cut into the Eggs in Purgatory *snicker* to serve before I remembered to take a picture. It was interesting and tasty.


This is the start of my new project. I have a serious glutton of yarn and no real plans for it. I see it on sale or a color will take me so I get it with no idea of what to use it for. So, I'm starting to make lots of grannie squares to construct a blanket. I've managed to use up quite a bit of scraps so far too so that's a bonus. Can't wait to snuggle up even though it is coming to summer.



On an awesome note my boy asked me the other day to start using bento boxes for his lunch again. As long as I don't use the smiley frog box. That makes me happy!

I'm quite interested in funtainers. Does anyone have one? Do they work well? Do they keep the contents cold/warm?

Here's hoping ya'll have a fantastic weekend

2 comments:

Jenn @ BentoForKidlet said...

Eggs in purgatory looks delish!

Kidlet has a funtainer and we love it! I only use it for hot foods, never tried cold. It keeps hot things piping hot until lunch time!

Angi said...

Thanks Jenn!